Handary is a specialist in delivering natural shelf life solutions. We are looking for 2 intern who will join in our sales & Marketing team, where you will receive comprehensive and effective training of the company’s core business, global markets and long-term objectives. The position could be in two locations of Belgium-Brussels.
* As a trainee, you will become actively involved in the company’s day-to-day operations concerning B2B Sales and Marketing activities. In this position, you will take full responsibility regarding the market progress, ordering processes and the customer relationship management.
* Supporting and assisting in the daily work of marketing and sales department, especially through assisting by administrative tasks
* Contacting different entities and organizations (related to the business)
* Managing the data base of existing and appearing/potential clients (client pipelines)
* Collecting data about potential markets according to the food industry and actual projects of the company
* Preparing documents for the local authorities (under supervision of the employee) and visiting them accordingly to the current needs of the company
* Translating website, marketing materials, documents, papers of the company
* Updating and extending the company’s activities on the internet portals
* You have (or will have) a degree in Administration/Marketing/Management/Law/ Business and Administration
* Good relationship skills - good communicator
* Organization skills
* Time management skills (respect of deadlines)
* Flexible and dynamic
* Languages: English is a must, and additional languages such as French / Spanish /German /Dutch will be an asset.
An internship remuneration: €650/month
Qualified candidates must submit a resume, in Word or PDF format, along with a compelling cover letter that describes your interest in the position and why you think you would be a good fit for the job. Applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from candidates who will contribute to our diversity.
Reference no: EU103