Handary is a specialist in shelf life solutions. We are looking for a Head of production to assist the Production team in the Mixing, Filling and Packaging and proper storage. He or she ensures that; all documentation is timely, accurate, and complete, that FSSC’s, Sanitation requirements and performance measures are tracked and met.
* Blends and mix powder and/or liquid products by blending machine.
* Fills the powder or liquid products by Filling Machine into proper bottle.
* Prints the label by Label Printer
* Labeling by Hand or by Labelling Machine
* Tracks and records the weights by each product
* Reads, interprets, and maintains Packaging Log Sheets
* Conducts daily audits of CCP charts
* Maintains all Metal Detector charts and Metal Detector Log Sheets
* Files all charts, log sheets and documents pertaining to production and ensuring they are accurate
* Demonstrates sound work ethics
* Supports and encourages greater employee teamwork
* Adheres to all plant, OSHA, and Safety Regulation
* Transfers finished product from palletizing room to the Warehouse.
* Scans packaged product into inventory management system.
* Inspects all product packaging for defects.
* Performs all other projects as assigned.
* Bachelor or equivalent
* Fork lift experience preferred
* Packaging experience preferred
* Able to work in teams effectively and encourage a positive work environment
* Demonstrated ability to learn new concepts, accept and embrace change, and be an active member of operating the department
* Demonstrated ability to effectively trouble-shoot and use problem solving skills
* Sound communication skills, both verbal and written
* Demonstrated ability to ensure all documentation is timely, accurate, and complete
* Completes pre-operational checks on all equipment before starting a process
* Must have an established work record that depicts that he or she is reliable and adds value to an organization through service and acceptance of responsibility
* Effectively interacts with individuals, teams, supervisor, management
* Effective decision making skills, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
* Accuracy and attention to details in daily activities
* Highly organized, with the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
* Good interpersonal skills
* Effective prioritizing and time management skills
* Knowledge of production lines and equipment preferred
* Excessive ascending and/or descending of ladders and stairs using feet and legs and/or hands and arms on a regular basis. Body agility is emphasized
* Walking: Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances on a regular basis
* Repetitive motions: Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
* Standing: Particularly for sustained periods of time on concrete
* Stooping: Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist on a regular basis
* Reaching: Extending hands and arms in any direction
* Pushing: Using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward or outward.
* Pulling: Using upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion.
* Kneeling: Bending legs at knee to come to a rest on knee or knees occasionally
* Crouching: Bending the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine
* Lifting: Able to lift up to 55lbs on a regular basis, up to 60lbs occasionally
* Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Includes activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
*Office machines (e.g., personal computer, copy machine, label printer, calculator, and phone)
*Powder Storage Bins, Powder transfer lines and hoppers, Bulk Bagging Equipment, Bottle filling machine, metal detection equipment, ink jets, palletizer, stretch wrappers, fork-lifts, dock doors, dock levellers, miscellaneous packaging equipment, calculator, hand tools, and lifts.
Gross monthly Salary: €3,000
Holidays: 16 days
EOE STATEMENT We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or other applicable protected classes.
Reference no: EU202