Handary is a specialist in shelf life solutions. We are looking for a Sales Manager who will focus on driving demand creation, new and existing business and marketing initiatives for the various commercial segments for natural preservatives in America market. Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, this position will work with sales and marketing team to create and advance a brand and offering strategy.
This position will also help identify and evaluate opportunities for new product development, support new product efforts, and provide ongoing marketing intelligence. An ideal candidate would have a robust knowledge level of the natural food preservation industry, sales, distribution, marketing and application of natural preservative products. Candidates for this role must possess outstanding organizational and communication skills, both written and oral. They must be able to understand natural preservative market, product, technical, customer, and application issues. The successful candidate must be able to prioritize effectively, be a proven self-starter, possess strong analytical skills, and be proficient in both individual and team based business interactions at multiple levels of an organization. The Manager will be ultimately responsible for the implementation of marketing programs to meet share, volume and profit objectives.
* Leads cross-functional teams involving sales, marketing, and technical to develop & implement market segment strategies and lead execution for selected growth opportunities, including work on market and competitive analysis, business model / channel partner selection, value proposition development, value-in-use pricing, positioning, market communications, and product strategies.
* Demonstrate a deep understanding of the business processes and needs of channel participants and end users and be a strong advocate for external market and customer perspectives.
* Demonstrate the ability to effectively network within value chains to identify critical relationships among food additive distributors, food producers and personal care producers within the value chain(s) to drive business results.
* Sets Strategy and Direction for Product Plans and Pricing analysis.
* Defines go-to-market strategies and works closely with sales to implement
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business
* 3-5 years of marketing experience, preferably in a B2B environment; alternatively, a Marketing MBA with 2-3 years of relevant work experience
* Customer facing experience in commercial segment, preferably in an external sales role
* Acceptable knowledge of food additive segment
* Ability to master Natural Antimicrobial Promotion skills
* Ability to maintain min. €1,000,000 existing sales turnover
* Ability to develop and manage key relationships with all channel influencers
* Ability to master Natural Antimicrobial Promotion and Project Tracking skills
* Manages key distributor relationships
* Demonstrated leadership skills -Intimate knowledge of Natural preservative market, key channel influential needs, etc.
* Ability to interact with channel partners/distributors and to teach/coach multiple levels of the value chain
* Must be willing to travel regionally as required (5% of time)
* Languages: English / Spanish
Gross salary: EUR30,000 + 1% sale turnover and 1.5% Profits (3-month trial evaluation)
Holidays: 20 days
Qualified candidates must submit a resume, in Word or PDF format, along with a compelling cover letter that describes your interest in the position and why you think you would be a good fit for the job. Applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from candidates who will contribute to our diversity.
Reference no: EU102