Handary is a specialist in delivering natural shelf life solutions. We are looking for 2 interns who will join in our sales & Marketing team in Brussels Belgium, where you will receive comprehensive and effective training of the company’s core business, global markets and long-term objectives.
he internship program has as its goal the provision of practical experience for students. For this purpose, an internship is initiated, the contents of which can be described, including but not limited to, as follows:
· Assist Sales Manager in creating new marketing materials
· Become a market expert, know the customer needs and build brand strategies that communicate a compelling message to drive our vision.
· Help Uncover new market opportunities, media channels, products and partnerships.
· Telemarketing to potential prospects
· Conducting customer surveys
· Assist sales department in weekly direct mailers
· Assist Sales Manager with a variety of reports
· Ensure all marketing activities and social media feel local and personal.
· Communicate any new promotions form marketing department to sales department.
· Join sales meetings to understand the process of a relationship driven sale.
* You are preparing a Master degree in Marketing/Management/Business
* Good relationship skills - good communicator
* Organization skills, Sales Skills and Marketing Skills
* Time management skills (respect of deadlines)
* Flexible and dynamic
* Languages: English is a must, and additional languages such as French / Spanish /German /Dutch will be an asset.
Qualified candidates must submit a resume, in Word or PDF format, along with a compelling cover letter that describes your interest in the position and why you think you would be a good fit for the job. Applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from candidates who will contribute to our diversity.
Reference no: EU103