Handary is a specialist in natural shelf-life solutions, distributed in over 130 countries. We are a leading supplier of natural shelf-life solutions by expertizing in experimental food-deterioration diagnostics and natural shelf-life ingredients to effectively stabilize food shelf-life (food safety & quality). Our R&D team is currently looking for a Food Lab Technician Intern to support our various product development projects.
• Conduct food analyses (chemical, physical, sensory, and microbiological), ensuring that the tests are conducted in a timely manner.
• Perform HPLC analytical method development and HPLC analysis.
• Contribute to the writing/ reviewing of analytical protocols, technical documents and reports.
• Assemble, prepare, check and calibrate equipment and/or materials for testing.
• Execute basic maintenance of lab equipment.
• Order specific material.
• Maintain inventory/standard materials in the lab.
• Cleaning and housekeeping.
• Registering and passing on data.
• Maintain lab facilities to the highest possible standard of cleanliness and hygiene.
• Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Chemistry, Biotechnology or equivalent
• Experience with HPLC analyses is an asset
• Eager to learn and leverage know-how to participate in the development of solutions
• Ability to give confidence through in-depth experimental reports and data analysis
• Driven by curiosity
• Excellent analytical skills
• Accurate (read: eye for detail)
• Fluent English