The responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Planning and performing regular maintenance and calibration of manufacturing machines such as fermentation tanks, centrifuges, steam generators, chilling water generators, pumps, labelling printers, and labelling machines. Establishing standard operating procedures for the machines and conducting training for line operators.
• Performing routine packaging and logistics tasks and optimizing the current workflow.
• Providing IT support to the manufacturing site and working closely with the sales department to establish an in-house sub-ERP system that connects raw materials, incoming orders, manufactured goods, and client destinations.
• Registering data concerning orders, incoming materials, outgoing finished goods, and other relevant information.
• Assisting in the food quality management system of the company by writing/reviewing standard operating procedures, technical documents, and reports. Assisting the food safety team in performing internal audits.
The ideal candidate should have experience in machine maintenance and calibration, packaging and logistics, and IT support. They should be highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to work independently. Good communication and problem-solving skills are essential for success in this role. Additionally, the candidate should be willing to learn and adapt to changes in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in mechanical manufacturing, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or relevant.
• 3-5 years’ experience in food industry, preferably in packaging and/or logistics.
• Relevant experience and/or education in Industry & Business Administration is highly preferred.
• Experience in software engineering (database, network) is an asset.
• Experience in internal and external audit (ISO, FSSC) is a plus.
• Flexible working attitude and versatile skills.
Discover our latest insightsSubscribe
Get in touch with our expertsContact Us