Handary specializes in food shelf-life solutions. We provide the food industry with natural preservatives to extend the shelf-life of the food products.
We are looking for a Sales Manager located in Brussels (Belgium) who will focus on existing clients and do prospection for the several commercial segments in the assigned markets. Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, this position will work within the sales and marketing team to enhance sales performance.
• Set team and individual sales goals and track activities to manage the Sales team to achieve and exceed their goals.
• Provide ride and drive mentoring and training.
• Set up effective training programs for sales staff and motivate the sales team for optimal performance.
• Hold regular sales meetings.
• Provide strategic planning, action plans and sales initiatives for the company.
• Develop relationships with clients to provide strategic planning for growth in their respective areas.
• Perform sales activities with major accounts and negotiate sales price and discounts.
• Accurately forecast annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
• Formulate sales policies, practices and procedures.
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, sales, management, and food technology.
• 4+ years direct sales experience in food preservatives or additives.
• A strong selling orientation, with experience working closely and effectively with sales teams.
• Ability to credibly influence others at all levels by bringing the appropriate strategic perspective to marketing.
• Resourceful, with a willingness to be a coach and a player.
• Ability to work within a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
• Languages: English compulsory. French & Spanish will be a plus.