Handary is a specialist in shelf life solutions. We are looking for a Sales Manager who will focus on driving demand creation, new and existing business and marketing initiatives for the various commercial segments for natural food preservatives in Europe market. Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, this position will work with sales and marketing team to create and advance a brand and offering strategy.
* Set team and individual sales goals and track activities to manage the Sales team to achieve and exceed their goals.
* Provide ride and drive mentoring and training.
* Set up effective training programs for sales staff and motivate the sales team for optimal performance.
* Hold regular sales meetings.
* Provide strategic planning, action plans and sales initiatives for the company.
* Develop relationships with clients to provide strategic planning for growth in their respective areas.
* Perform sales activities with major accounts and negotiate sales price and discounts.
* Accurately forecast annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
* Formulate sales policies, practices and procedures.
* Assist as necessary in the sales team expansion through candidate discovery and the hiring process
* Min. Master degree in marketing, sales, management, and food engineering
* 4+ years direct sales experience in natural preservatives
* A strong selling orientation, with experience working closely and effectively with sales teams.
* Ability to credibly influence others at all levels by bringing the appropriate strategic perspective to marketing.
* Resourceful, with a willingness to be a coach and a player.
* Ability to work within a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
* Languages: English, Local lanaguage is a plus
Annual Salary: €40,000 + Performance (negotiation)
Holidays: 16 days
Qualified candidates must submit a resume, in Word or PDF format, along with a compelling cover letter that describes your interest in the position and why you think you would be a good fit for the job. Applications should be sent to: email@example.com
EOE STATEMENT We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or other applicable protected classes.
Reference no: EU104