TGzyme™ is microbial transglutaminase (MTG) isolated from a variant of Streptomyces mobaraensis that forms covalent crosslinks between protein molecules. It is applied in restructured meat to improve their characteristics, such as gelation, water-binding, emulsion stability, purge loss, cooking loss, etc.
• Improve texture, firmness, gelation and water binding
• Natural, Aid-processing
Structured meat and fish.
Trehalox™ Crystalline Trehalose is a naturally occurring disaccharide with unique benefits for freshness extension by limiting water immigration, off-flavor and off-texture development in a wide range of frozen food applications.
• Reduces moisture migration
• Increases freeze-thaw stability
• Exclusive color retention
• Prevents off-flavor and off-texture
• Shelf life extension
• Natural, Friendly label
Frozen foods (Frozen dumplings, Frozen desserts, Frozen vegetables).