AGARICUS BISPORUS CHITOSAN
Chitoly® AB is an acid-soluble fungal chitosan extracted from the cell walls of Agaricus bisporus, which is mainly used to prevent microbial contamination and quality loss in Alcoholic beverages and postharvest fruits and vegetables.
• Prevention of microbial contamination
• Edible preservation coating
• Color stabilization
• Reduced turbidity and protein haze
• Extended freshness
• Natural, Clean-label processing-aid
Alcoholic beverages (e.g. Winemaking, cider and beer), Postharvest fruits & vegetables
OYSTER MUSHROOM CHITOSAN
Chitoly® OM is a water-soluble fungal chitosan is made from the cell walls of oyster mushroom and is used to improve the overall preservation stability of fruits, juices and sauces.
• Improves the overall preservation stability
• Edible coatings
• Shelf life extension
• Natural, Clean-label as aid-processing
Beverages (e.g. Orange Juice, Apple juice, Carrot juice), Culinary (e.g. Soy sauce), Fruits & Vegetables (e.g. Fresh whole fruits).