• Manage relationships with existing customers.
• Actively approach targeted business clients (telephone, email, social networks, events, trade fairs, etc.)
• Search for new client leads.
• Conduct market research (analyse competitors, efficiency of sales strategies, etc.)
• Participate in coordinating and planning of the order process with logistics and production teams.
• Higher level education.
• Prior experience in food additives B2B sales desired.
• Fluency in English. French and Arabic would be an advantage.
• Good command of any other European languages would be an advantage.
• Able to develop and maintain key accounts as well as to introduce new technologies and help coordinate new product launches.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain high level of enthusiasm and motivation
• Travelling time of up to 25% is required.
Discover our latest insightsSubscribe
Get in touch with our expertsContact Us